Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lorelie Music Video





This is the Lovely and Talented Lorelei Mannoia. God has truly given this wonderful women a voice to truly touch the masses. I am one of the luckiest person to of meet her and to truly help her reach her personal goal of having 1,000,000 Fans. I Michael Torino am dedicating this post to the most wonderful women I have ever had the pleasures of meeting. If only one day you are lucky to meet her you will certainly understand why I have this right to say something like this.

2 comments:

  1. I Think that this is such a great and well thought out blog and I am so looking forward to seeing more post about how people can lose weight and look slim and trip. Thank You so much for putting this out there Lorelei. you are a very thoughtful and wonderful person.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for Posting a Comment